I've been feeling so inspired and on the ball lately hence more posts.I'm back to using my old Kodak Easy Share M530 camera while my parents are on holiday and the picture quality is surprisingly good considering that it was a bit of a guessing game with the damaged camera screen.
So, my shopping habits over the last couple of months have gone out of control and there are still so many thing I'm in love with meaning my current wish list is beyond normal - haha! Being the YouTube and Blogger junkie that I am it's been really hard to ignore all the buzz and fight off my desires to buy the Lancome Teint Idole Unltra 24H Foundation but as you know I just couldn't resist. After a lot of dilly dallying back and forward between the Lancome beauty station at my local Debenhams department store I finally purchased the foundation. It's been 4 weeks so far and the foundations made it to the everyday go to products list.
"Lancôme's Teint Idole Ultra 24H offers more long-wear and comfort than any other foundation*.
24h long-wear for endless perfection
Following 8 years of research, Lancôme unveils its first 24h** wear foundation for lasting perfection. Teint Idole Ultra 24H remains retouch-free, providing a flawless looking, even complexion with a velvety-smooth, shine-free finish.
24h of divine comfort**
In perfect affinity with the skin, Teint Idole Ultra 24h is irresistibly comfortable. Its new, blendable and fresh texture is divine and leaves the complexion feeling smooth, velvety and matte with no powdery effect.
18 shades available.
Suitable for all skin types.
* based on advertising claims 2011. ** Auto-evaluation by 109 women".
I initially had some doubts about my colour match as shade 13 (Sienne) hence the indecisive nature and I still think that I would be better suited with the shade 12 (Ambre). The medium coverage foundation has potential to build up to full coverage and if you're looking for something to covers blemishes well and still offers a natural look. I absolutely love the light texture; and effortless finish but having oily skin I prefer to tone down the dewy look by using a setting powder. I also tend to use the NYC Translucent Loose Powder to set my under eye concealer and then I follow up with the NYC Mosaic Color Wheel Face Powder in All Over Bronze Glow to maximise the staying powder. To top it all off the foundation has a subtle floral fragrance undertone which adds to the quality of the product.
Overall Verdict: Great blendable product that offers good coverage and long staying power.
Available From: Various beauty sections in department stores and On-line
Price: £27
Have you tried the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation yet?



No comments:
Post a Comment